Embedded Development Infrastructure - edi¶
Driven by the DevOps mindset edi helps you to streamline your embedded development infrastructure. To achieve this goal, edi leverages top-notch open source technologies:
- Ansible is the tool of choice for doing the configuration management.
- LXD allows you to run multiple OS instances on your development host. For complex target system deployments LXD is a great choice too.
- Yaml and Jinja2 are the consistent way to write edi configuration files and Ansible playbooks.
- Python is the language and ecosystem that makes the system integration efficient.
- edi is supposed to be used on the Ubuntu Linux or Debian Linux distribution.
- By default, edi generates Debian Linux based target systems.
edi is licensed under the LGPL license.
You are welcome to contribute to edi. In case of questions you can contact me by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).